A moped blog

Mopeds at Dawn is a collection of photos, videos and information on mine, and other peoples classic mopeds.

"Welcome to M.A.D, we hope you enjoy the blog and welcome any feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us."

Saturday 27 October 2012

Tomos A3 engine swap (part 2)

After borrowing Sinclairios Deep well socket I removed the cylinder and piston from the A3 motor.
























Then I offered up the Airsal gasket to the A35 cases and marked the amount to be removed from the cases with a permanent marker. I was a bit worried how close the marker came to the edge around the top so I decided I would remove all of that.
























Next I attacked it with the dremel here's a shot from half way through.
























And here it its is all done!!







 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment