A moped blog

Mopeds at Dawn is a collection of photos, videos and information on mine, and other peoples classic mopeds.

"Welcome to M.A.D, we hope you enjoy the blog and welcome any feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us."

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Peugeot engine and radiator install

When I came to intall the engine on the new frame I found that the hole through the frame was 10mm but the hole through the engine was only an 8mm. I bought some M8 rod and 8mm id tube for spacers and it bolted on perfectly. Im still not sure of the angle that the engine needs to sit at so the carb clears the frame but for the photo I jammed the spring in there so the belt was tight. I also fitted the radiator and adjusted the stop on the front forks so it didnt hit it.

1 comment:

  1. hey what belt you running on that swing arm?

    ReplyDelete