A moped blog

Mopeds at Dawn is a collection of photos, videos and information on mine, and other peoples classic mopeds.

"Welcome to M.A.D, we hope you enjoy the blog and welcome any feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us."

Sunday 7 April 2013

Peugeot Vogue stock carb jetting 2

So yesterday I took the Vogue out with the large jet that I found in the spare carb. It was definitely running way rich and would 4stroke when I reached 26mph. But its low end was much more resposive and had no problem getting up all the hills. When I got back I checked the jet to confirm that it was running rich. So then what I needed was a jet of a size between that of the two jets I have. So I took the small jet and drilled it slightly larger. I will keep testing and enlarging until I get it just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment