A moped blog

Mopeds at Dawn is a collection of photos, videos and information on mine, and other peoples classic mopeds.

"Welcome to M.A.D, we hope you enjoy the blog and welcome any feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us."

Sunday 16 March 2014

Peugeot carburettor tuning 2

Today I took the Peugeot out for a test ride and instantly noticed an improvement with a leaner jet (85). I had also dropped the needle one notch to the second leanest notch. It accelerated much better but still some room for improvement. The top speed has increases too I think but still having problems with my speedo so no figures yet. The one thing I did notice was if I let off the throttle it sort of felt like it was bogging and would take a second or so to kick in when I throttled up.
I did a plug chop and its looking pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment