A moped blog

Mopeds at Dawn is a collection of photos, videos and information on mine, and other peoples classic mopeds.

"Welcome to M.A.D, we hope you enjoy the blog and welcome any feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us."

Saturday 18 January 2014

Peugeot 70cc h20 first start

Today I started the Peugeot for the first time since installing the new kit.
I couldn't get the bike to start by peddling as the clutch wouldn't engage I suspected that the compression was quite high and because it hadn't been started before the new causing extra friction inside the cylinder. I used a drill with a socket adapter on the flywheel and it started straight up. I didn't let it run too long as I haven't plumbed in the radiator yet. But after this initial start I was then able to peddle start the engine.



No comments:

Post a Comment