A moped blog

Mopeds at Dawn is a collection of photos, videos and information on mine, and other peoples classic mopeds.

"Welcome to M.A.D, we hope you enjoy the blog and welcome any feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us."

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Paioli rear shocks

Now that the 103 frame is on its way I thought I'd better find some rear shocks as with the new dual variated swing arm setup im going to need them. I had looked into getting gas adjustable shocks but there were tonnes of knock off versions and I didnt want to buy shocks purely on looks. I decided that because I had already upgraded to Paioli front forks I would look for the same make of rear shocks. I came across this set on ebay.
The latest on the frame is that ive paid the custom charge so I expect it will be delivered today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment