A moped blog

Mopeds at Dawn is a collection of photos, videos and information on mine, and other peoples classic mopeds.

"Welcome to M.A.D, we hope you enjoy the blog and welcome any feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us."

Sunday 1 September 2013

Tomos disc brake 6

This afternoon I finished bolting on the front forks. To accomplish this I needed to uses various parts cannibalised from other bikes. I then installed the clip on bars. Im not totally happy with their height but I can worry about that later. I installed the disc brake lever and the old throttle cable but really I need a new one.
The bike is really coming together now. I still need to install the rear brake lever/cable, bleed the front brake, pump up the tyres and work out how im going to install the front mud guard.
Test ride coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment