A moped blog

Mopeds at Dawn is a collection of photos, videos and information on mine, and other peoples classic mopeds.

"Welcome to M.A.D, we hope you enjoy the blog and welcome any feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us."

Thursday 8 August 2013

New brake cable & Delortto intake

After years of missing about with an old brake cable I thought I'd treat the Puch to £6 a new cable. "Why didn't I do it earlier....?"

The intake was bought from YVPS the least catch'iest name of a Moped online stores. The site is shocking couldn't put a decent description of any of the items. So with that in mind I had to blind buy something as I had no idea what size it wad going to be. It turns out it's a 19mm internal for a 19mm Dellortto PHGB. Luckily cookson has a 17 & 19. So gotby to strap a 19 on it and update the carb from the stock Bing to the 19mm Dellorto.

1 comment: